We talked about T & E and P-Cards in the last two posts:
I am sharing two workflows for the travel and entertainment and employee expenses. Both these workflows are usable on both these transactions types.
Click on Image to enlarge.
Make best use of these workflows and design those pertaining to your client’s business.
So, the quick steps for processing these transactions:
- Employee submits the expense report
- This is scanned and uploaded to a workflow by the mail room
- The document is checked and audited by a team, having access to all the business rules and limits
- It may be sent for approvals if required
- Once done, hard copy archived
- Payment release triggered
- Payment made.
- In case of excess payment sometime, the employee may need to return some amount by cheque / check.
You should study the steps of your client’s business and then prepare the appropriate workflow. You have to consider the to-be process along with the as-is process to make the function movement effective.
We have enabled a button on the top of the first page, which will enable you share your posts. If you wish to write about any of the current streams, you can do it at https://faoblog.com/guest-post/. We will review your post and release it within 48 hours of your posting.