Introduction to Designing Your Website – Free Training
SigmaTrail and its community partner, Learning and Development along with the FAO Blog brings to you a FREE web based training on
“Introduction to Designing Your Website“
on 27th Sep 2014 from 4pm – 6 pm (IST).
Great for Chartered Accountants, Artists and small / medium businesses
- Do you wish to build your website, but are not sure what you need to do?
- Do you wish to know how much to pay for it? What would be a recurring cost?
- Do you have questions on what platforms to use?
- Can you update and maintain the website yourself?
- What content do you need to include in your website?
All you need is a laptop / computer, a broadband connection, and a headset+mic. We will have only 20 seats available.
Drop us an email on firstname.lastname@example.org, with
- Your Name,
- Phone number and email id,
- Your current location,
- A brief on what you do,
- Do you wish to build your website – Yes / No
in case if you wish to join in the session.
The participation will be accepted on a first come first served basis,subject to receipt of complete information.
Contact: Mohit Gupta +91 99729 66066