You read about challenges of a manual billing process. http://faoblog.com/processes-ar-billing-manual-billing/
Now, here is what an automated billing process holds for you and your client.
It is much faster and convenient than manual billing and facilitates generating invoices as soon as the transaction is made which also reduce the chances of piling up your work.
- Faster payment as a result of efficient and error free document processing
- Easy presentment, acceptance and retrieval of documents
- No documents are lost because an audit trail is created for each and every document that goes through the system
- Dramatic reduction of paper and manual labor.
- EDI Invoicing capability is possible
- Automatically calculate sales taxes, discounts, commissions and due dates
- Can process invoices in multiple currencies
- Automatically calculate unrealized and realized gains and losses
- Identification of duplicate invoices is possible in a more efficient and timely manner
You may subscribe to the blog from the subscription box on the opening page of the blog. We have enabled a button on the top of the first page, which will enable you share your posts. If you wish to write about any of the current streams, you can do it at http://faoblog.com/guest-post/. We will review your post and release it within 48 hours of your posting.