Legal Process Outsourcing
Hi readers, we have been talking about the reconciliations in an R2R / record to report processes in the recent posts on our blog. We covered a lot of ground. As the year is coming to an end, I thought of introducing you to another stream of outsourcing becoming popular in India, LPO or legal process outsourcing.
- Current estimate of LPO business in India – Over $ 1.12 billion
- Few broad players in Indian market, largely captive with few third party vendors
- Expected to grow to $ 14.7 bn by 2015
- 70,000 odd law graduates every year in India and growing
- Around 500,000 law graduates are available in India with 1 to 8 years expedience suitable for LPO services
- Close to 30,000 law graduates available in Bangalore suitable for LPO services, growing at over 5000 resources every year
- Proven written & verbal communication and English skills
- Good analytical capabilities supported by strong technological capabilities
- Trained professionals available for key operations
Have you been a party to this world? Do share your experiences with us.
Have you been following our FAO & accounting blog?
Subscription and Guest Post:
You may subscribe to the blog from the subscription box on the opening page of the blog. We have enabled a button on the top of the first page, which will enable you share your posts. If you wish to write about any of the current streams, you can do it at http://faoblog.com/guest-post/. We will review your post and release it within 48 hours of your posting. Please note, any irrelevant posts shall be deleted without information.