7 Deadly Sins of Process Excellence – a Free e-book
Whether it’s designing systems and processes that don’t meet customer needs or it’s misaligned metrics, the potential pitfalls that can befall your process excellence program are many.
This ebook takes a light hearted look at the 7 Deadly Sins of Process Excellence. Is your organization’s process excellence program guilty of any of them?
- Sin #1: Designing systems and processes that don’t meet customer needs
- Sin #2: Not involving your workers in process improvement
- Sin #3: Misguided & misaligned metrics
- Sin #4: Lack of process visibility and ownership
- Sin #5: Ignoring technology
- Sin #6: Failure to continually improve
- Sin #7: Making it too complicated
You can download this ebook from the following link:
Download free ebook http://ow.ly/vLz12
Disclaimer: The above article is in no manner the property of the FAO Blog or any of its authors, constituents or owner. It has been shared for our blog readers / followers and an appropriate link has been provided to the author’s / owner’s website, so that our readers can read the article at the source of publishing. We have shared only some lead text to assist our readers identify the nature of the article. The FAO Blog is in no way associated with the author / owner who published the article and does not claim any ownership on the article. We respect the intellectual property right of the author / owner. Any dispute for the segment shared on our blog may be sent to our email id: email@example.com