6 Steps to Automation Success
Saturday bonanza – a free paper on AP automation
“6 Steps to Automation Success” special report focuses on key steps to ensure a smooth transition to AP automation. Click here to get your complimentary copy now!
6 Steps to Automation Success
Brought to you by The Accounts Payable Network and ReadSoft
You’ve done your homework and set the stage for implementing AP automation in your organization. You’ve calculated potential return on investment and earned buy-in from business leaders and top executives. You’ve even got high-level budget approval. Now what?
This report examines the six steps you must take from the initial project approval to the “go-live” date to set your organization on the path to enhanced efficiency, productivity and cost savings.
This no-cost, information-packed report will help you:
- Select a core team that will execute the project implementation
- Understand the importance of clear and consistent communication throughout the project — especially expectation setting
- Develop criteria to choose the automation solution that best meets the needs you have pre-determined
- Compile a checklist for vetting vendors
- Align with your solution provider at the start of the project to develop working timelines and establish clear expectations
- Monitor progress, measure against benchmarks, communicate with stakeholders and manage change
- Hit your go-live date — understanding that the system will not be perfect out of the gate — expect tweaks, updates and incremental improvements to be part of the process
- Measure results and reap the rewards when the project is complete
- Create a win-win scenario for everybody involved
- And much, much more!
Receive your complimentary copy of 6 Steps to Automation Success special report to learn how your organization can achieve its initial goals and metrics, realize sought-after ROI and effectively manage the vendor relationship and internal change process.
This valuable study is available at no-charge for a limited time. Get your copy today.
More than 7,500 enterprises strengthen efficiency, cycle time, control and visibility of accounts payable processing with ReadSoft’s best practice invoice processing solution — revolutionizing AP’s impact on the bottom line. By automatically extracting information from invoices and matching it against respective ERPs or accounts payable systems, these best-in-class organizations capitalize on transparency into outstanding liabilities and ultimately improve decision-making control. ReadSoft’s first-to-market solutions are end-to-end and include an “inside ERP” suite of workflow solutions for problem invoice resolution and approvals, along with image and data capture as a mechanism to feed the workflow. Companies leverage their existing ERP investments and ultimately retain a low total cost of ownership with ReadSoft’s SAP, Oracle and Microsoft-Certified solutions. ReadSoft’s proven best practice model for accounts payable processing is active among customers on five continents and supported by corporate operations in 17 countries and more than 300 partners in over 70 countries.
About The Accounts Payable Network
The Accounts Payable Network (TAPN) is the world’s leading resource for objective insights into virtually every area of accounts payable: productivity, performance, controls and compliance. www.theaccountspayablenetwork.com, 770-984-1184.
Disclaimer: The above article is in no manner the property of the FAO Blog or any of its authors, constituents or owner. It has been shared for our blog readers / followers and an appropriate link has been provided to the author’s / owner’s website, so that our readers can read the article at the source of publishing. We have shared only some lead text to assist our readers identify the nature of the article. The FAO Blog is in no way associated with the author / owner who published the article and does not claim any ownership on the article. We respect the intellectual property right of the author / owner. Any dispute for the segment shared on our blog may be sent to our email id: email@example.com